viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2009

Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance (2000) (320 Kbps)



Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance (2000)


Image


Quality: 320 Kbps


1. "The Healing Kind" (Ronnie Bowman, Greg Luck) – 3:02
2. "I Hope You Dance" (Mark D. Sanders, Tia Sillers) – 4:54
* guest vocals: Sons of the Desert
3. "After I Fall" (Mark Wright, Bill Kenner, Ron Rogers) – 3:03
4. "Stronger Than I Am" (Bobbie Cryner) – 3:37
5. "I Know Why The River Runs" (Julie Miller) – 4:57
6. "Why They Call It Falling" (Don Schlitz, Roxie Dean) – 3:35
7. "Ashes by Now" (Rodney Crowell) – 4:11
8. "Thinkin' with My Heart Again" (Sanger D. Shafer, Dean Dillon, Donny Kees) – 2:54
9. "I Feel Like I'm Forgetting Something" (Lee Ann Womack, Wynn Varble, Jason Sellers) – 3:30
10. "Lonely Too" (Bruce Robison) – 3:28
11. "Does My Ring Burn Your Finger" (J. Miller, Buddy Miller) – 3:30
12. "Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good" (Dave Hanner) – 2:56


I Hope You Dance is the title of the third studio release by American country music singer Lee Ann Womack. It was released on May 23, 2000 as her second album for MCA Nashville. The title track was a crossover hit in 2000, becoming her only Number One country hit, while "Ashes by Now", "Why They Call It Falling", and "Does My Ring Burn Your Finger" all reached Top 40 on the country charts as well.


The first single release from the album was its title track. Featuring guest vocals from then-labelmates Sons of the Desert, "I Hope You Dance" became the only Number One country hit for both Womack and Sons of the Desert in mid-2000. This song was also a crossover hit, topping the Adult Contemporary charts and reaching #14 on the Billboard Hot 100.


After that song came "Ashes by Now", a cover of a song which was previously a #37 pop hit for Rodney Crowell in 1980. Womack's rendition reached #4 on the country charts and #48 on the pop charts. "Why They Call It Falling" was the album's third single, with a #13 country and #78 pop peak. The #23 country hit "Does My Ring Burn Your Finger", written by Buddy and Julie Miller, was the album's last single release.


"I Feel Like I'm Forgetting Something" is the only track on the album that Womack co-wrote, doing so with ex-husband Jason Sellers and Wynn Varble. "Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good" was originally a Number One country hit for Don Williams in 1981.











Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/272693497/lawIHope.rar

Link checked on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:45 pm (GMT) [Linkchecker Bot]


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario